Movies Dictionary

Home -› English to Klingon Dictionary

Define!
From all dictionaries     Only from English to Klingon Dictionary

Movies Dictionaries

Movie Scripts Dicitonary

Film and Video Dicitonary

Ally McBeal Dictionary

Pokemon Dicitonary

The 100% Simpsons Dictionary

Star Wars Dictionary

Vulcan to English Dictionary

English to Klingon Dictionary

Klingon to English Dictionary

English to Vulcan Dictionary

Other Resources

The Internet Movie Database

All Movie guide

Cinema.com

The Simpsons Archive

Star Trek Official Site

Vulcan Language Dictionary

Glossary of Film Terms

Pokemon Official Site

 

English to Klingon Dictionary

  Planning on becoming fluent in Klington? Then this Klington to English dictionary might just help you do that. Find here the common words and expressions used by the Klington in the TV series Star Trek and impress even the most hardcore fan of this TV show.
 
Created By: Calaereb
Submitted to the Babylon Information Platform
under the title English - Klingon

English to Klingon Dictionary INDEX:


Please select a letter for all terms that start with it:
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  

Term of the day

Horizontal Blanking (Retrace)

The process of bringing the electron beam in a CRT back to the left side of the screen after a left to right line has been traced on the screen. The beam is shut off, blanked, during the period of retrace. About 83% of the total horizontal line time is spent writing the line. The remaining 17% is spent bringing the beam back to the left side; retrace, before starting the next line. See Horizontal Scanning Frequency.

Popular Terms

 
Home   |   About Us   |   Contact Us
 
Copyright © 2008 Movies-Dictionary.org. All Rights Reserved.